PK70 EX 4-Port Serial to Ethernet Servers
$298.00 – $444.00
Access serial ports over Ethernet!
NetBurner Serial to Ethernet Devices network-enable serial devices out of the box – no programming or development is required. The included virtual COM port Windows utility enables you to easily access serial devices located on a remote NetBurner device as if they were plugged into your own computer. The hardware is pre-programmed to convert your serial data to Ethernet, enabling communication with the serial device over a network or the Internet.
- Additional information
- PK70 EX 232 Documents and Downloads
- PK70 EX 485 Documents and Downloads
- PK70 EX MMS Documents and Downloads
- Development Kit
- Reviews (0)
|PK70 EX Versions Available|
PK70 EX 232 Documents and Downloads
PK70 EX 232 Documents
PK70 EX 485 Documents and Downloads
PK70 EX 485 Documents
PK70 EX MMS Documents and Downloads
PK70 EX MMS Documents
Serial to Ethernet Development Kit
Powerful Hardware and Software that Makes Building Applications Easier
In addition to the platform hardware, development kits include software and technical support. What makes NetBurner development kits different?
- Every component including the hardware, software and developer tools is designed by NetBurner to work together seamlessly.
- All development kits include world-class technical support.
- Create and deploy applications from your Mac OS X 10.5+ or Windows XP/Vista/7 PC .
- Get hands-on familiarity with the NetBurner platform by studying, building, and modifying ample source code examples.
- Device applications can be written in C/C++ (or assembly language).
- Includes Eclipse based IDE with graphical debugger. If you prefer using the command line, we include several source code examples with makefiles.
- Includes royalty-free TCP/IP Stack, web server, Real-time OS (RTOS), and more. Although our software stack has a small memory footprint, you can include only what you need to free up additional memory or processing power.
To learn about the standard development kit features and software, please click on the buttons below.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.