The NetBurner MOD5270 multi-function Ethernet System-on-Module is a device containing everything needed for IoT and embedded design engineers to add network control and to monitor a company’s communications assets. For a very low price point, this module solves the problem of network-enabling devices with 10/100 Ethernet, including those requiring digital, analog and serial control.
|Performance and Memory|
Documents and Downloads
Embedded Ethernet Development Kit
Powerful Hardware and Software that Makes Building Applications Easier
In addition to a core module, board level product development kits include a development board, software and technical support. What makes NetBurner development kits different?
- Every component including the hardware, software and developer tools is designed by NetBurner to work together seamlessly.
- All development kits include world-class technical support.
- Create and deploy applications from your Mac OS X 10.5+ or Windows XP/Vista/7 PC .
- Get hands-on familiarity with the NetBurner platform by studying, building, and modifying ample source code examples.
- Device applications can be written in C/C++ (or assembly language).
- Includes Eclipse based IDE with graphical debugger. If you prefer using the command line, we include several source code examples with makefiles.
- Includes royalty-free TCP/IP Stack, web server, Real-time OS (RTOS), and more. Although our software stack has a small memory footprint, you can include only what you need to free up additional memory or processing power.