Embedded PRODUCT LICENSING
Cost-effective solution for custom designs
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A Simple Approach to Licensing for Highly Customized Designs
At NetBurner, one way we accelerate innovation is through our low-cost, user-friendly, success-oriented, Intellectual Property (IP) licensing model. We understand that customers can be size, weight, or cost constrained and can’t always use our standard off-the-shelf SOM PCBs. Our licenses easily enable the use of our fully-embedded chip-only products so you can optimize and get all the design freedom you need.
For product teams that need a turn-key experience leave it up to our in-house embedded engineers to provide a design solution that meets your requirements. Read more about our Custom Embedded Design Services here.
A Low-Cost Integrated License Lets You Focus on Selling and Succeeding!
Licensing fee includes 1 year of NetBurner’s in-house engineering technical support.
WHY WORK WITH OUR SINGE-BOOT CHIP LICENSE?
- Chips boot immediately in production, reducing production costs
- Chips provide a recovery mechanism – can recover from any type of software or configuration errors
- Cut the out packaging from our standard PCB platform while keeping our acclaimed fully embedded stack and RTOS
- Easily design whatever hardware and peripherals you want around our embedded system platform
- Fit your exact requirements and nothing more
- Accelerate product development and reduce costs and risk
- No “Big Brother” license agreement, oversight, or audits
- Partner with a trusted leader in embedded networking and IoT for over 20 years
A common use case for the NetBurner license agreement is when a team needs to heavily integrate our products and solutions into a highly-optimized embedded design. Many times this is a great long-term solution for product teams and helps them get off the ground, scaled-up, and through the development and product life-cycle more efficiently and with much lower risk.
Our license agreement includes rights to the hardware design, TCP/IP Stack, Web Server, RTOS, Debug Monitor, IDE, and end user utilities such as AutoUpdate and IPSetup that allow you to update flash memory remotely and configure your network device through the network. You even get access to our schematic and layout design files to give you a super-charged head start and the confidence of using a proven design.
With a NetBurner Multiple Product Site License You Have Rights To:
- Build your own hardware using NetBurner hardware, software, & tools
- Build unlimited products
- No recurring development seat costs
- Includes source code, schematics, & layout design files
- A convenient & reliable single vendor solution
- Complete support from people who know your hardware & software
Have questions about licensing?
Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your request with this form.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a teleportation system? To step through a convenient portal and be at your destination instantly? If you’ve ever had
Introduction At NetBurner, we love seeing our customers succeed. We also love being able to share their success with others. Today, we’re going to focus