Serial to Ethernet Server
Access serial ports over Ethernet!
NetBurner Serial to Ethernet Devices network-enable serial devices out of the box – no programming or development is required. The included virtual COM port Windows utility enables you to easily access serial devices located on a remote NetBurner device as if they were plugged into your own computer. The hardware is pre-programmed to convert your serial data to Ethernet, enabling communication with the serial device over a network or the Internet.
Included in the Package
- 1 Platform Hardware
- 1 Power Adapter (International or US Version)
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 NNDK Card with Platform Serial Number
- 1 DB37 to 4x DB9 Adapter Cable
- 1 Blue CAT5 Patch Cable
- 1 NetBurner Platform Hardware Label
- 1 Year of Software and Tool Updates
- 6 Months of Technical Support