Like the SB800EX, the SB800EXW provides a secure, turnkey Serial to Ethernet server with 2 DB9 serial ports but also adds the power and capability of 2.4 Ghz WiFi. NetBurner’s Secure Serial to Ethernet Servers network-enable serial devices out of the box – no programming or development is required. The included virtual COM port Windows utility enables you to easily access serial devices located on a remote NetBurner device as if they were plugged into your own computer. The hardware is pre-programmed to convert your serial data to Ethernet, enabling secure communication with the serial device over a network or the Internet or create custom applications using the NetBurner Network Development Kit.
Included in the Package
- 1 Platform Hardware
- 1 Power Adapter (International or US Version)
- 1 WiFi 2.4 Ghz Adjustable Angle Antenna SMA Male
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 NNDK Card with Platform Serial Number
- 1 Serial Cable (NULL MODEM)
- 1 Blue CAT5 Patch Cable
- 1 NetBurner Platform Hardware Label
- 1 Year of Software and Tool Updates
- 6 Months of Technical Support
Ready to build products?
Take a look at volume pricing for the SB800 EXW. Click here for additional product information