Products in the legacy section are in the mature stage of their life cycle but are still have an active status. There are currently no plans to discontinue these devices.
The NetBurner Ethernet System-on-Module is a device containing everything needed for design engineers to add network control and to monitor a company’s communications assets. For a very low price point, this module solves the problem of network-enabling devices with 10/100 Ethernet, including those requiring digital, analog and serial control.
Several modules are footprint and API compatible, enabling migration with minimal impact on the motherboard hardware design. The ColdFire processor I/O, are routed directly from the processor to the module I/O pins. This makes the Freescale Semiconductor ColdFire Users Manual a complete reference to internal peripheral and I/O configuration registers. Given the high performance of the core processor, external bus, and serial interfaces, the module series is well suited to be the core processor of an entire product. Adding peripherals is as simple as adding them to the bus and configuring the chip select to address the new peripheral. The serial ports offer high bandwidth and a rich feature set. The serial ports have partially full and partially empty interrupt capability, allowing the processor to service the ports with no interruption in data flow.
1 Year Warranty and Made in the USA.
Embedded Ethernet Development Kit
Powerful Hardware and Software that Makes Building Applications Easier
In addition to the platform hardware, development kits include software and technical support. What makes NetBurner development kits different?
- Every component including the hardware, software and developer tools is designed by NetBurner to work together seamlessly.
- All development kits include world-class technical support.
- Create and deploy applications from your Mac OS X 10.5+ or Windows XP/Vista/7 PC .
- Get hands-on familiarity with the NetBurner platform by studying, building, and modifying ample source code examples.
- Device applications can be written in C/C++ (or assembly language).
- Includes Eclipse based IDE with graphical debugger. If you prefer using the command line, we include several source code examples with makefiles.
- Includes royalty-free TCP/IP Stack, web server, Real-time OS (RTOS), and more. Although our software stack has a small memory footprint, you can include only what you need to free up additional memory or processing power.
To learn about the standard development kit features and software, please click on the buttons below.