Legacy Serial to Ethernet
$79.00 – $179.00
One of the toughest challenges faced in today’s evolving market is network connectivity for legacy serial devices. To satisfy this need, NetBurner has developed a complete series of Serial to Ethernet Servers. The NetBurner serial to Ethernet server is ready to run right out of the box with no programming. Start by connecting your serial device and Ethernet network. The initial setup, configuration, and diagnostic programs are easily accessed via the web page interface or included network utilities.
1 Year Warranty and Made in the USA.
Serial to Ethernet Development Kit
Powerful Hardware and Software that Makes Building Applications Easier
In addition to the platform hardware, development kits include software and technical support. What makes NetBurner development kits different?
- Every component including the hardware, software and developer tools is designed by NetBurner to work together seamlessly.
- All development kits include world-class technical support.
- Create and deploy applications from your Mac OS X 10.5+ or Windows XP/Vista/7 PC .
- Get hands-on familiarity with the NetBurner platform by studying, building, and modifying ample source code examples.
- Device applications can be written in C/C++ (or assembly language).
- Includes Eclipse based IDE with graphical debugger. If you prefer using the command line, we include several source code examples with makefiles.
- Includes royalty-free TCP/IP Stack, web server, Real-time OS (RTOS), and more. Although our software stack has a small memory footprint, you can include only what you need to free up additional memory or processing power.
To learn about the standard development kit features and software, please click on the buttons below.