Part Change Notice
- PCN 001: J2 connector pin-out change to expose USB signals & byte write steering signals fix
- PCN 002: Ethernet interface independent mode port number change
- PCN 003: MOD54417 Ethernet interface independent mode port number change
- PCN 004: Add spread spectrum oscillator to reduce EMI
Not the right module? Compare all modules by feature.
Embedded Ethernet Development Kit
Powerful Hardware and Software that Makes Building Applications Easier
In addition to a core module, board level product development kits include a development board, software and technical support. What makes NetBurner development kits different?
- Every component including the hardware, software and developer tools is designed by NetBurner to work together seamlessly.
- All development kits include world-class technical support.
- Create and deploy applications from your Mac OS X 10.5+ or Windows XP/Vista/7 PC .
- Get hands-on familiarity with the NetBurner platform by studying, building, and modifying ample source code examples.
- Device applications can be written in C/C++ (or assembly language).
- Includes Eclipse based IDE with graphical debugger. If you prefer using the command line, we include several source code examples with makefiles.
- Includes royalty-free TCP/IP Stack, web server, Real-time OS (RTOS), and more. Although our software stack has a small memory footprint, you can include only what you need to free up additional memory or processing power.
To learn more about the development board that is included with this kit or learn about the standard development kit features and software, please click on the buttons below.
Note: Development kits are intended to be used for software development. If you wish to use a development board for prototyping or for limited production, you must purchase the MOD54415-100IR/MOD54417-100IR and MOD-DEV-70CR hardware separately.