Powerful Hardware and Software that Makes Building Applications Easier
In addition to the platform hardware, development kits include software and technical support.
What makes NetBurner development kits different?
- Every component including the hardware, software and developer tools is designed by NetBurner to work together seamlessly.
- All development kits include world-class technical support.
- Create and deploy applications from your Mac OS X 10.5+ or Windows XP/Vista/7 PC .
- Get hands-on familiarity with the NetBurner platform by studying, building, and modifying ample source code examples.
- Device applications can be written in C/C++ (or assembly language).
- Includes Eclipse based IDE. If you prefer using the command line, we include several source code examples with makefiles.
- Includes royalty-free TCP/IP Stack, web server, Real-time OS (RTOS), and more. Although our software stack has a small memory footprint, you can include only what you need to free up additional memory or processing power.
NOTE: The SBL2e series development kits do not include a graphical debugger.
To learn about the standard development kit features and software, please click on the buttons below.
Development kit price
SBL2e Development Board Features
Is the NetBurner Single Chip Network Platform the most cost effective device for your application?
NetBurner Development Kits (additional information & comparison)