SB72 Serial to Ethernet Server
NetBurner’s Secure Serial to Ethernet Servers network-enable serial devices out of the box – no programming or development is required. The hardware is pre-programmed to convert your serial data to Ethernet, enabling secure communication with the serial device over a network or the Internet.
Legacy Product, please consider SB70LC-100IR as a suitable replacement.
|Performance and Memory|
Documents and Downloads
Serial to Ethernet Development Kit
Powerful Hardware and Software that Makes Building Applications Easier
In addition to the platform hardware, development kits include software and technical support. What makes NetBurner development kits different?
- Every component including the hardware, software and developer tools is designed by NetBurner to work together seamlessly.
- All development kits include world-class technical support.
- Create and deploy applications from your Mac OS X 10.5+ or Windows XP/Vista/7 PC .
- Get hands-on familiarity with the NetBurner platform by studying, building, and modifying ample source code examples.
- Device applications can be written in C/C++ (or assembly language).
- Includes Eclipse based IDE with graphical debugger. If you prefer using the command line, we include several source code examples with makefiles.
- Includes royalty-free TCP/IP Stack, web server, Real-time OS (RTOS), and more. Although our software stack has a small memory footprint, you can include only what you need to free up additional memory or processing power.
To learn about the standard development kit features and software, please click on the buttons below.