Robust, Scalable and Easy to Use Embedded IoT Development Kits
This NetBurner embedded development kit features the ARM® Cortex® M7 System-on-Module (SOM) and is an IoT device containing everything needed to add industrial-quality network control, monitoring, and processing to nearly any device. The easy to use development suite contains everything needed to rapidly learn, code, test and deploy an industrial-quality embedded solution.
Want to see just how easy it is to get started? Take a look at the MODM7AE70 Quick Start Guide.
IoT Development Kit Contents
- 1 ARM®-Powered NetBurner MODM7AE70 Embedded Platform Hardware
- 1 IoT Development Kit Adapter board
- 1 Ribbon Cable
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 NNDK License Card with Platform Serial Number
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 DB9 Serial Cable
- 1 Blue CAT5 Patch Cable
- 1 Year of Software and Development Tool Updates
- 6 Months of In-house Technical Support
IoT Development Kit Specs
- Microchip®/Atmel® SAM E70 32-bit ARM Cortex-M7 300-MHz processor
- Optimized and Embedded Real Time Operating System (RTOS)
- Low-power / High Energy Efficiency
- Flexible memory, Memory Protection Unit (MPU) and system peripherals
- Optional Wi-Fi available
Ready to build products? Take a look at the standalone MODM7AE70 NetBurner ARM® platform hardware and volume pricing.
More on the ARM® SAM E70 CPU SOM used in this NetBurner Embedded Development Kit can be found here:
Product Specific Posts
In this tutorial, we are going to show you exactly how to get started with the AWS IoT Core service by using it to connect to an