We remain committed to providing our products and services to our customers throughout this pandemic, and want to make sure that we communicate to you how we, as a company, have taken precautions to handle situations such as this. Our Business Continuity Statement outlines the proactive steps we have taken, as well as the steps we will continue to take as circumstances change.
At the current time, the majority of our staff is working remotely. As is common for many companies in the tech industry, this is not a new scenario for us and the transition has been a smooth one. That said, changes in our government’s recommendations may at some point have an affect on our supply chain, inventory, and/or on our shipping schedule. Please refer to this page for the most up to date information.
If you have any questions or concerns about product availability or support, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 23 April, 2020
- Details on any shortages will be updated here.
- In order to protect our staff, we have changed from daily shipping to consolidated shipping on Tuesday and Thursday.
- We still have pickups for all major carriers.
- We have been notified that due to increased demands, carriers may experience delays in shipments. For orders where expediency is required, we recommend considering priority shipping rates.
- We are still processing store orders and POs.
- Our entire engineering staff and support staff are able to work remotely and remain fully operational.