NOTE: A license is ONLY required if you build your own processor hardware. If you use NetBurner standard hardware or have NetBurner build your custom hardware, there are no additional costs or license fees.
The NetBurner license agreement includes rights to the hardware design, TCP/IP Stack, Web Server, RTOS, Debug Monitor, and end user utilities such as Autoupdate and IPsetup that allow you to update flash memory remotely and configure your network device through the network. The schematic and layout design files give you a great head start and the confidence of using a proven design. The license is royalty-free, and is available as a low cost site or product model license.
|• Build your own hardware using NetBurner hardware, software, and tools
• Build unlimited products — royalty-free
• No recurring development seat costs
• Includes source code, schematics, and layout design files
• Single vendor solution
• Readily available commercial CPU from Freescale - no custom chips or “fab-less chip vendors”
• Complete support from people who know your hardware and software